Website design is no longer seen as an extension of the design process for print media. We – and our Clients – recognize that it’s a specialized skill requiring a blending of graphic aesthetics with a logical site navigation plan, and sometimes, complex underlying database technology. The Spider ITX team applies decades of expertise in linking this website design process with a Client’s organizational strategy.
Our website design services range from advancing a Client’s print graphics material into a website through a complete corporate image makeover – an integrated package of logo, website design, and essential content in an elegant and convincing form.
The experience of building more than 900 web applications has molded our essential design priorities:
- “Look and feel” that reflects the Client’s communication needs
- Ongoing content editing by the Client
- Flash and other animation implemented when appropriate
- Cross-platform functionality
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Dynamic Event Calenders
- Newsletter Pages with Automatic Archives
- Blogs of many types
- Member Logins
- Capture and use of visitor data
- Spam-compliant email tools
- Emailed newsletter production and distribution