Don EllisTechnology Strategist, has produced computer-based architectural and graphic design, programmed business solutions, and taught college-level computer courses.
- Master of Architecture, Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1982
- Bachelor of Architecture, Syracuse University, magna cum laude, 1975
- Various architecture firms, 1972 through 1995; Broome Community College, Civil Engineering Department and Ithaca College, Communications Department, part and full-time, 1984 through 1995; Cornerstone Land Planning, 1986 through 1994, and Spider ITX, 1995 to present
Linda S. Folley, Ph.D.Advanced Projects Leader, has wide experience in computer application development, statistical applications, database development, and Internet applications.
- Ph. D., University of Colorado, Molecular, Cell, & Development Biology, 1988
- A.B., Brown University, Biochemistry, magna cum laude, 1981
- Spider ITX, 1997 to present
- Planning and programming numerous browser-based custom applications in Tango/WiTango and ColdFusion in front of MS Access, MySQL, Oracle and FileMaker Pro databases. Extensive customizing and scripting in FileMaker Pro. Experience with IIS web administration, FileMakerPro Server.
- Hardware: PC under CP/M, DOS, Windows 9x, NT, 2K; Macintosh; VAX (under VMS and UNIX); Control Data Cyber 720; IBM System 36
- Previous programming experience in Pascal, Hypercard Script language, PL/1, and BASIC.
Nancy L. NeumannVP for Design
- A.A., Tompkins Cortland Community College, Graphic Design/Computer Graphics, 1994
- A.S., Tompkins Cortland Community College, Humanities, 1994
- Spider ITX, 1996 to present, including first responsibility for the design of more than 600 websites
- Shares national design awards
- Gold Circle Award, American Society of Association Executives for website design
John M. LotteyManagement Solutions Projects Leader, has wide experience in computer application development, database development, and Internet software relating to business and technical applications.
- M.S., Cornell University, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, 1980
- B.S.University at Albany, Atmospheric Sciences, magna cum laude, 1977
- Software: Experience including MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), MS/SQL, MySQL, WiTango, ColdFusion, FileMaker Pro, FMPro Server, and others
- Hardware: PC under DOS, Windows 9x and NT; Macintosh; VAX (under VMS and UNIX); various UNIX-based workstations from such as IBM, HP, SGI, and Sun
- Extensive customizing and scripting in PERL along with programming experience in FORTRAN, C, and Java
Wes BeyrentWeb Designer, has produced websites for various industries as an independent contractor as well as in-office and at-home tech support and computer training on the Mac and PC platforms.
- B.F.A., Rochester Institute of Technology, Illustration, 1999
- Over 10 years in Web and Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Corporate Branding, Advertising and Design for Print
- Tech Support in office and home environments on both Macintosh and PC platforms, including Windows 2000 Server with Active Directory Domains, Exchange Server, LAN and VPN setup
Michael MeadorMarketing & Business Development, has a diverse background with a range of professional roles linked by common threads of communications and technology, including print and on-line media production, technology education, and senior management roles in several technology-focused enterprises.
- M.B.A., Cornell University, Marketing and Finance, 1988
- B.A., Marshall University, Journalism and Art, 1973
- Over two decades of general management, marketing, and leadership experience in the technology and professional services sectors, including education, software R&D, telecommunications, and software development
- Entrepreneur and co-founder of several profit and not-for-profit organizations
Suzanne LangOffice Manager, has held marketing, sales, administrative, and consulting positions in educational, financial, and communications enterprises.
- B.A., George Washington University, Communications, 1977
- Managed marketing efforts for the Executive Education program at Cornell's Johnson Graduate School of Management, 2000 - 2002
- Senior Account Rep for Communique Design, Ithaca, NY, 1997 - 1999
- Broker for US and Japanese government securities, Fundamental Brokers and Cantor Fitzgerald, New York, NY, 1984 - 1997